We teach our students to “GO CHIHUAHUA CRAZY!”
PLAYITSAFE is a fun, interactive, age appropriate method that teaches students to respond appropriately to unique challenges they might face such as: dealing with bullies, friendship drama, stranger awareness, in-appropriate touch from someone they might know and abduction defense.
PLAYITSAFE is based on a simple but very effective step-by-step approach where students role-play their techniques against trained instructors in age-appropriate scenarios. This 2-hour empowering class teaches children ages 6 to 11 years, to be aware of their surroundings, project confidence, set boundaries with their voice and trust their intuition.This is reinforced through hands-on, repetitive training. Students will role-play with a mock “stranger” and a mock “bully”, while being coached by an instructor.
- What bullies look for in their victims
- Name calling, teasing and arguments
- How to cope with relational aggression and conflict resolution
- Projecting a confident attitude
- Dealing with aggresive bullies
- Better communication and increased self-esteem
- Increased respect for self and others
Stranger Awareness, Home Safety & Self-Defense
- Increased safety at school, home and play
- How not to be targeted: walking and talking with confidence
- Distinguish between appropriate and inappropriate adult behavior and touching
- How to recognize a stranger and when it is appropriate to respond to a stranger
- How to tell a trusted adult if something has occurred
- Getting lost, home safety, walking to and from home
PLAY IT SAFE DEFENSE is a fun, interactive, age appropriate method that teaches students to respond appropriately to unique challenges they must face such as, dealing with bullies, teasing, meanness, stranger awareness and abduction defense.